DIY Deluxe Desktop Flight Sim
This online training course shows you how to build a multi-screen flight simulator. You can build it at home with common hand tools and materials from your local home improvement store.
- Your choice: build with a yoke and throttle quadrant or HOTAS controls
- Use three 32" HDTVs for the main displays (fourth display is optional)
- Use retail flight controls, a standard folding table and materials from a hardware store
- Build this multi-screen flight sim for your home, school, EAA chapter, CAP squadron, etc.
Online Training! What to expect:
- The course includes printouts, DIY video, and text instructions
- Many video clips: over 40 minutes of streaming video total
- View on desktop, laptop, tablet, or even your phone
- Free access to the Builder Academy (learn basic skills for building DIY Flight Sims)
- Scroll down to see the curriculum and some freebies
There is so much you can do to make your home flight simulator feel more like an aircraft cockpit. You can build the flight sim of your dreams with components from Amazon and materials from your local home improvement store!
I'm excited to show you all you can do to make your home flight simulator the best it can be. I've helped thousands of builders around the world for the past 10 years and I'm happy to help you.