DIY Easy Helicopter Collective
Why is this the best, most inexpensive solution for your helicopter flight sim?
- No modifications to your flight sim throttle. No need to re-assign the control axis.
- Easily switch from helicopter to airplane configuration with the optional Throttle Stand.
- Works with Prepar3D, X-Plane, FSX Steam, DSC World, and others.
- Build with common materials from your local home improvement store.
- Multimedia online instructions with US and Metric measurements
The frame provides mounting locations for all your flight simulator controls, plus it holds your office chair in place.
Keep scrolling... the Course Curriculum and some freebies are below!
- Works with flight sim controls from Saitek, Thrustmaster, CH Products, Logitech, and others.
- Floor Unit mounts for your joystick, throttle, rudder pedals.
- Helps make your flying more enjoyable by holding your chair in place.
- Freestanding frame. You don't have to bolt anything onto your desk or chair.
There is so much you can do to make your home flight simulator feel more like an aircraft cockpit. You can build the flight sim of your dreams with components from Amazon and materials from your local home improvement store!
I'm excited to show you all you can do to make your home flight simulator the best it can be. I've helped thousands of builders around the world for the past 10 years and I'm happy to help you.